Qibla Locator is all in one Islamic app with Qibla Compass, Islamic prayers times and Hijri Calendar and islamic Date converter with holy Mecca Finder. You can use this app at any place in the world to find qibla direction accurately. As Ramadan 2017 is going to start from 6-7 June,Qibla app will help you to check Salat timing and find qibla direction.
User Provided Information
User Provided Information we do not ask any user information like your name, email address, age, user name, password and other registration information.
In return for some of the premium features of Qibla Locator & Prayer TImes you may choose to be a peer on the Luminati network. By doing so you agree to have read and accepted the terms of service of the Luminati SLA. You may opt out of the network from settings.
Automatically Collected Information
We use Admob for ADS. Admob need internet persmission to show ads. It may collect some device informations. We do not use any kind of user information or save it.
We use GPS permission "android.hardware.location.gps" to get location locally to show accurate prayer times and Qibla distance. This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Tutela Technologies Ltd. collects data relating to your use of our apps, other apps and your device, in a pseudonymized manner, that may include (a combination of) Personal Data elements, such as:
Pseudonymous data is shared with wireless service providers and other third parties who use it to analyze aggregate consumer mobile trends and improve your wireless networks. Outside of GDPR participating countries, mobile advertiser ID may be shared for network marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. No data is stored by Tutela for longer than 12 months.
For further information about Tutela’s data practices, including technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please see the Privacy Charter. To opt out of data sharing with Tutela, please utilize the opt-out measures provided in the privacy statement, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us at email@example.com
OpenSignal collects data on mobile network coverage and performance. We use the crowdsourced data collected from users’ devices to publish reports and metrics on mobile network experience. You can see the reports we publish here: http://opensignal.com/reports
- AppSourceHub respects your privacy rights and recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected about you.
- AppSourceHub do not collect any personal user data. AppSourceHub may use tools or third-party analytics software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you (we track only data such as: device type, mobile device software, data carrier, ...).
- AppSourceHub uses Firbase and Google Analytics to analyze anonymous aggregated usage data for our applications.
- Advertisers who serve ads may use technology which can uniquely identify mobile devices to deliver better target messages and control number of times you get an Add. Add Networks may access your unique device identifier through their own technologies and use it to target advertising to you.
- Advertisers make available links through advertisements or otherwise enabling you to access third party sites, tools or games. Please note that, while using such sites, tools or games, you are not affiliated with or controlled by us.
- AppSourceHub applications use Google AdMob ads as primary ad service.
- We use 3rd party libraries to monetize app data audiences.
Which permissions are used in this app?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not collect any data from any user.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com